- Still Life is an online-based store with a focus on original, timeless design made using high-quality techniques and finishes. We design and handcraft all our pieces in-house allowing us to control and maintain a high standard of quality in all the products we create.
- Our online store securely accepts payments made by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Afterpay.
- All Still Life products are packaged with great care to ensure they arrive safely.
- Please allow 1 - 3 business days for your order to be packed and readied before shipping. Should you require your order sooner, please contact us first to confirm we can accommodate your needs.
- If for some reason, there is a delay with the delivery of your order we will notify you with a new delivery time frame. If this is not suitable we will be happy to arrange a replacement item, back order or refund.
- Items listed as pre-order are not in-stock and will require the specified lead time for production before delivery. Pre-order and in-stock items processed in the same order will be sent together once all pieces are ready to be dispatched.
Delivery + Tracking
- Once your order is ready to go you will be sent a delivery confirmation. You can then track the progress of your delivery online using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
Damage in TransitReturns
- All orders are checked before sending and packaged with great care. However in the unlikely event, your order is damaged in transit please contact us within 2 days with your invoice #, name, contact details and a photo showing the damage and how your order was received. We will then organise an appropriate course of action.
- Please choose mindfully when placing an order. We are unable to accept returns due to change of mind.
- If you receive an item you are not completely happy with please contact us within 2 days.
- It is your responsibility to return items, unused with tags attached in original packaging. Still Life is not responsible for the shipping cost of returning an item.
- Returns must be authorized and are assessed at the discretion of Still Life.