Treat with care to last a lifetime!
Follow these simple steps to keep your goods looking fresh and enjoy for years to come.
- Powder coating can be damaged by contact with rough or abrasive surfaces. Take care to lift and move when positioning pots, do not drag, to prevent scratching and marking the smooth finish.
- Keep house plants happy when watering is required by simply removing pots and replace when dry.
- Clean by gently wiping down the surface using a soft damp cloth to remove any marks and dust. Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners as this can scratch and dull the powder coat finish.
- Wipe down the surface using light back and forth movements, rather than circles.
- To keep your planter looking as new, we recommend use in indoor and undercover outdoor areas only. Direct exposure to the elements in an outdoor setting may result in weathering over time.
- Powder coated finishes can be easily damaged by contact with abrasive surfaces. Flooring with a rough, uneven or raw texture like concrete, aggregate and limestone can cause harm.
- We recommend placing your butterfly chair on indoor / outdoor rugs or the use of felt pads on the point of contact with the floor. These will preserve the finish and prevent scratching on the powder coated surface.
- Take care to lift and move when positioning, do not drag.
- If cleaning is required, simply use a soft damp cloth to gently remove any marks. Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths as this will scratch and dull the surface.
- To keep fabrics looking their best simply brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric.
- Gently wipe up spills as soon as they occur to avoid staining.
- Store away from direct sunlight when not in use.
- Never place near heat sources such as fire places and radiators.
- For washing instructions please refer to the care label.
- For longevity please keep furniture in covered outdoor areas.
- Avoid direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions. Steel and outdoor fabric will naturally discolour with age if left in an outdoor environment.
Made with love and care in Australia by Still Life