Each Still Life product is made by hand with a smooth powder-coated finish and may require a little TLC with use. Follow these simple steps to keep your new planter looking fresh and enjoy for years to come.
- Powder coating can be damaged by contact with rough or abrasive surfaces. Take care to lift and move when positioning pots. Do not drag. To prevent scratching and marking the smooth finish.
- Keep house plants happy when watering is required by simply removing pots and replace when dry.
- Clean by gently wiping down the surface using a soft, damp cloth to remove any marks and dust. Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners as this can scratch and dull the powder coat finish.
- Wipe down the surface following the line of your planter. Use light back and forth motions on straight lines and light circular motions on solid shapes.
- For longevity, we recommend using indoors and undercover outdoor areas only. Direct exposure to the elements in an outdoor setting may lead to natural fading or weathering over time.
Designed and Handcrafted with Care in Australia by Still Life.