Apricot Planter - Large
- STYLE NOTES
Handmade in Melbourne by Kumhara Clay, the Apricot planter radiates a gentle glow. Crafted from textured stoneware and glazed with toasty warm tones. This earthy beauty will light up any space. Available in three sizes to suit a varying range of greenery, from petite to large and leafy. The Apricot series works beautifully as a stand-alone statement or pairs perfectly when mixed and matched alongside the other styles from our handmade pot collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Kumhara Clay in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Textured stoneware body with a warm toasty glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, and large. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 160mm
Tray Ø: 180mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Alicia McVilly is the founder and talented maker behind Melbourne based, small-batch ceramics brand Kumhara Clay. Alicia focuses on the simplicity and functionality of form, bringing life to a beautiful range of intentional objects for the home. Thoughtfully designed and wheel thrown in her North Fitzroy studio. Kumhara Clay seeks to inspire a feeling of space and calm, allowing for peace of mind in our busy world. Alicia hopes her work encourages coming together with family and community.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Orders under $200 - $10
Free shipping - orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.