Crème Planter - Medium
- STYLE NOTES
Handmade in Melbourne by seasoned potter Mark Gambino, the Crème planter is an understated classic. Crafted from lightly speckled clay and finished in a milky glaze, this neutral beauty is sure to turn heads. Available in four sizes, the Crème series works beautifully as a subtle stand-alone or pairs perfectly when mixed and matched alongside the other styles from our handmade pot collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Mark Gambino in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Finely speckled stoneware body with a milky matte glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 160mm
Tray Ø: 170mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Mark Gambino is a Melbourne-based ceramist whose fascination for the craft began at the age of 10. With over 40 years of experience, Marks, knowledge and passion for this practice continue to grow. With a focus on organic forms using a bespoke range of glazes and special in-house clay blends. Mark's work is truly unique.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Flat rate shipping on orders under $200
Free shipping on orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.