Crème Planter - Jumbo
- STYLE NOTES
Handmade in Melbourne by seasoned potter Mark Gambino, the Crème planter is an understated classic. Crafted from lightly speckled clay and finished in a milky glaze, this neutral beauty is sure to turn heads. Available in four sizes, the Crème series works beautifully as a subtle stand-alone or pairs perfectly when mixed and matched alongside the other styles from our handmade pot collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Mark Gambino in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Finely speckled stoneware body with a milky matte glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 220mm
Tray Ø: 240mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Mark Gambino is a Melbourne based ceramist whose fascination for the craft began at the age of 10. With over 40 years of experience, Marks, knowledge and passion for this practice continue to grow. With a focus on organic forms using a bespoke range of glazes and special in-house clay blends. Marks work is truly unique.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Orders under $200 - $10
Free shipping - orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.