Dolomite Planter - Small
- STYLE NOTES
Handmade in Melbourne by seasoned potter Mark Gambino, the Dolomite planter has a rich speckled appearance with subtle tone changes in the glazed finish. From natural whites to varying shades of delicious buttery creams, showing off the clay's natural iron highlights, which catches the eye from every angle. Available in four sizes, the Dolomite series works beautifully as a stand-alone statement or pairs perfectly when mixed and matched alongside the other styles from our handmade pot collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Mark Gambino in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Heavily speckled stoneware body with a Dolomite glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 120mm
Tray Ø: 140mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Mark Gambino is a Melbourne based ceramist whose fascination for the craft began at the age of 10. With over 40 years of experience, Marks, knowledge and passion for this practice continue to grow. With a focus on organic forms using a bespoke range of glazes and special in-house clay blends. Marks work is truly unique.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Orders under $200 - $10
Free shipping - orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.