Horizon Planter - Large
- STYLE NOTES
Give your plant pals a little lift with the Horizon planter. Handmade in Melbourne by seasoned potter Mark Gambino, the Horizon planter has a well-defined line where the cloud white glaze meets the earthy clay body, giving each piece a beautiful two-toned appearance. Raised up on sturdy feet to elevate the pot above the drip tray. It makes a helpful addition to any plant-lovers collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Mark Gambino in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Heavily speckled stoneware body with a dipped white glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, and large. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 180mm
Tray Ø: 190mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Mark Gambino is a Melbourne-based ceramist whose fascination for the craft began at the age of 10. With over 40 years of experience, Marks, knowledge and passion for this practice continue to grow. With a focus on organic forms using a bespoke range of glazes and special in-house clay blends. Mark's work is truly unique.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Flat rate shipping on orders under $200
Free shipping on orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.