Horizon Planter - Large
- STYLE NOTES
Give your plant pals a little lift with the Horizon planter. Handmade in Melbourne by seasoned potter Mark Gambino, the Horizon planter has a well-defined line where the cloud white glaze meets the earthy clay body, giving each piece a beautiful two-toned appearance. Raised up on sturdy feet to elevate the pot above the drip tray. It makes a helpful addition to any plant-lovers collection.
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted by Mark Gambino in Melbourne.
- Use as a cachepot and pop your potted plant inside or plant directly.
- Includes pot with drainage hole and drip tray.
- Material: Heavily speckled stoneware body with a dipped white glaze finish.
- Available in small, medium, and large. Each size sold separately.
Top Ø: 180mm
Tray Ø: 190mm
Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique — size and finish may vary slightly from the photograph.
Mark Gambino is a Melbourne based ceramist whose fascination for the craft began at the age of 10. With over 40 years of experience, Marks, knowledge and passion for this practice continue to grow. With a focus on organic forms using a bespoke range of glazes and special in-house clay blends. Marks work is truly unique.
Handle with care. Gentle hand wash only.
Orders under $200 - $10
Free shipping - orders over $200* - Excludes bulky items.Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.